Seriously Green made simple
Are you prepared to pay more to support the renewable industry? 120% Seriously Green Energy is the Herd’s premium offer to give you control over your investment into new, real renewable energy projects of your choice.
By joining the migration to Seriously Green Energy, we’re assuming you have signed up to buy your energy through the standard 100% Renewable Energy Offer. Now Seriously Green members, as an alternative to GreenPower, have the choice of directing between $5 and $30 per month towards new and exciting renewable energy projects in and around your community. Read more on the Deep Green difference>
What’s the Deep Green difference?
Like accredited GreenPower, our Seriously Green product provides a way for you to contribute extra dollars to new renewable energy projects, changing the energy mix in the Australian market. The added benefits of our program are;
- 1. Supporting projects that have social and environmental outcomes, offering more than just offsets
- 2. A wider range of 100% renewable generation projects, wind turbines, solar farms, and even exciting upcoming technologies,
- 3. Deals directly with generators, eliminating electricity retail margins,
- 4. Choice from several project options to give you the choice and transparency over your investment.
- 5. The only combined Deep Green product for electricity and gas
What’s more, we offer you a range of monthly contributions that enable you to be Deep Green as you like, and as your budget allows. Read more on the Projects >
Our first project is Hepburn Wind, the first community wind project of its kind in Australia. Your contribution will assist Hepburn with its Phase 2 deployment of an extra 2 x 2 MW turbines in Victoria.
Through the early part of 2012, we are in discussions with a number of new and expanding renewable energy projects around Australia, and will keep you updated through our community blogs. Read more on the Migration >
In the meantime, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us.